Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Library Challenges


I have 2 hours and 12 minutes until my life changes. My regional library system, in an attempt to keep the work load of our lovely and quiet librarians manageable, is halving the number of books one can reserve via our on line reservation system. Gasp. How can they do this to me? Us? We? I live with my reservation system. I love my reservation system. We are deeply close and personal best friends, when I'm not perusing Amazon at the same time, determining the latest and yes, greatest books for the littles. How I am going to live? Adapt? Change? 

 I am going to set up an on line account for an unsuspecting male in our house. I am going to help him reserve some books, and he's going to sigh and say, “you have book and coffee issues.”And I'll smile and hit, submit request.

No comments:

Post a Comment