Saturday, December 22, 2012

Dad's Toy Shop

A darling story about the joy of a Christmas filled with togetherness.

Each year about this time, I try to make myself scarce! Dad's toy workshop is about to begin in our garage. Simple gifts flow from that space, but not without an abundance of complications, groans, and laughs. The kids each gift each other with something dad and they have made for the other. The anticipation for these gifts builds for months and it's great fun.

However, I am NOT a crafty person. Therefore, I'm thrilled when I find a craft that is fun, easy to do, and turns out as promised! We've enjoyed these lovely ballerinas.



We are also working on a wee bit of painting.

Cooking roasted chestnuts tonight after enjoying some yummy ones last night at the 100 Candle Solstice Dinner. 

I hope to make these soon, Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls. 

Happy crafting and cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment