Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thoughts from Middle Earth

Inside, I feel the ramping holiday season. I find myself at a loss for words, yet hungering for good ones. 

About this time each year, I try to overcome my Martha spirit and assume the Mary pose. You know the one. 
image from Wikipedia

This year, I'm rather on the brink of abandoning Mary and Martha and just going for a Mrs. Claus impersonation. That gal, she's got it made.

Yet, as I peer in the door at Mary and Martha's I notice all of Luke 10. I hear in Luke 10, "Go. Stop. See the need. Do something. Sit. Soak in Me. Repeat." Not quite the language of the North Pole, but the North Star.


It seems a season to soak in good words and then get up and go

Love, love, love that DL Mayfield is from this neck of the woods. You go girl

No comments:

Post a Comment